Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Vote for SOCOM 2 HD
Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 pm by [PRA] AsianReddneck

» New PRA!!
Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm by BankerBill

» New Medal of Honor trailer
Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 am by jacketGT

» SOCOM 4 gameplay
Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 am by jacketGT

» PRA CODE TO RECRUITING
Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm by deeloc

» Introduction
Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 am by KingJunk

» UnKnown-9712
Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:58 pm by [PRA] KnowUrDamRoll

» Hello from the Hell Hounds
Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 am by [JyK] ReBels-InSanIty

» Hello from [odc]
Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 pm by [PRA] KnowUrDamRoll

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Anti Adopt a Noob
Photobucket

Hi everybody im Kubz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kubz

Hi everybody im Kubz Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody im Kubz   Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:15 pm

About me, well im pretty much the average gamer im 26, have a full time job, own ps3, xbox and wii (also a bunch of old systems too) and play games when im not at work

Been a gamer for a long time now, recently switched over to the PS3 gaming after basically quitting PC gamming. Was a pretty active member of a clan for battlefield 2, which is probably some of the best and most fun clan experience I have had. Im still working on getting better at the FPS on consoles, but ive put way too much time into COD MW2 (and MW1) but the team elements of MAG is what is getting me interested. I did not get a chance to play the beta but I am buying this tonight or tomorrow. And unless it sucks big time I’ll probably spend a lot of time playing it

My play style varies game to game, in Battlefield 2 I was a very good medic and very good will assault weapons and a decent sniper as well, in COD MW1 I rocked the AK or MP5 most of the time in MW2 I usually rock the TAR or one of the sub-machine guns and I love playing domination. As far as MAG, im not sure what I’ll do, I really liked being a medic and if that is good in this game I’ll probably stick with that, but I wouldn’t mind going back to sniping either, or whatever, I’ll try anything

Oh ya and

PSN ID is
SweatNA
Back to top Go down
[PRA] KnowUrDamRoll
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody im Kubz   Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Welcome bro. I will add you this evening when I get home from work. Give me an idea on what you want your sig to look like. PRA make sure you add him tonight as well please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.professionalrogueassassins.com
BankerBill

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody im Kubz   Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Welcome to the PRA brother.
Back to top Go down
http://justwin.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody im Kubz   Hi everybody im Kubz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody im Kubz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Welcome Yourselves-
Jump to: