Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Vote for SOCOM 2 HD
ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 pm by [PRA] AsianReddneck

» New PRA!!
ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm by BankerBill

» New Medal of Honor trailer
ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 am by jacketGT

» SOCOM 4 gameplay
ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 am by jacketGT

» PRA CODE TO RECRUITING
ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm by deeloc

» Introduction
ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 am by KingJunk

» UnKnown-9712
ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:58 pm by [PRA] KnowUrDamRoll

» Hello from the Hell Hounds
ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 am by [JyK] ReBels-InSanIty

» Hello from [odc]
ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 pm by [PRA] KnowUrDamRoll

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Anti Adopt a Noob
Photobucket

ReBels-InSanIty

Go down 
+3
[D*C] x_INFAR3D_x
cott20
[JyK] ReBels-InSanIty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[JyK] ReBels-InSanIty

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:33 pm

not much to really know about me. im most likely the youngest in the clan being 15 and all (2 more weeks and 16), pretty mature for the most part unless i get pissed or something happened that day. now just apologizing ahead of time but when MAG comes out and if it is actually open mic like it was in the beta then you will be hearing me yelling at my lil bro quite often since he does not listen worth a shit. im on almost everyday, probably one of the most active in the clan.

i play socom with the clan JyK which i have been apart of since id say march last year. i have left JyK only twice, once to help Roll out when he had first started up his clan to help them get ready for tournament for the BDSL. the last time was when JyK was going downhill, when literally no one was really playing anymore or they just stopped playing completely, and i went with Roll and about 8-10 others to the ]-[orsemen for which i stayed with until we merged with JyK.
Back to top Go down
cott20

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Good to meet you Rebel. You and I may have shouting matches in MAG - you yelling at your brother who doesn't listen and me yelling at my daughters who don't listen!

Look forward to playing with you!
Back to top Go down
[D*C] x_INFAR3D_x

[D*C] x_INFAR3D_x

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Ahh so im not the only one that has children to scream at. I got 5 kids to scream at and just found out im going to be a damn grandpa at age 33. WTF.
Back to top Go down
seaquan

seaquan

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Sounds like we got a pretty tight CLAN forming here. I very closely watching the other Clans on Mag forums and looks like we're going to def hold our own. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BankerBill

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:31 pm

[D*C] x_INFAR3D_x wrote:
Ahh so im not the only one that has children to scream at. I got 5 kids to scream at and just found out im going to be a damn grandpa at age 33. WTF.

Holy crap!
Back to top Go down
http://justwin.webs.com
BankerBill

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Yes, I'll likely be yelling at my daughter also, unless I buy her MAG so she can play with us. But I don't know, she's a bit rogue.
Back to top Go down
http://justwin.webs.com
[JyK] ReBels-InSanIty

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:22 pm

[D*C] x_INFAR3D_x wrote:
all i got to say is damn you've been busy. i thought you only had one kid and that was has steelballs as his psn.
Back to top Go down
cott20

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:11 pm

[D*C] x_INFAR3D_x wrote:

Damn dude. Are you serious?

Well whenever we lost a match we can always just say we were all distracted by our kids! LOL.
Back to top Go down
[JyK] ReBels-InSanIty

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:19 pm

cott20 wrote:
[D*C] x_INFAR3D_x wrote:

Damn dude. Are you serious?

Well whenever we lost a match we can always just say we were all distracted by our kids! LOL.
that is very true, i never even thought of that til you mentioned it lol
Back to top Go down
jacketGT

jacketGT

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:13 am

Damn. We got like 30 future PRA members members for MAG 3, if you count everyone's kids. I think we can stop recruiting now ROLL. lol
Back to top Go down
[PRA] KnowUrDamRoll
Admin

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:24 am

LOL! Holy shit RED! Grandpa at 33! You was doin work instead of playing games at a young age.

She must have learned everythingfrom her daddy? Just kidding. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.professionalrogueassassins.com
Sponsored content

ReBels-InSanIty Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReBels-InSanIty   ReBels-InSanIty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ReBels-InSanIty
Page 1 of 1