Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Vote for SOCOM 2 HD
KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 pm by [PRA] AsianReddneck

» New PRA!!
KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm by BankerBill

» New Medal of Honor trailer
KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 am by jacketGT

» SOCOM 4 gameplay
KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 am by jacketGT

» PRA CODE TO RECRUITING
KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm by deeloc

» Introduction
KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 am by KingJunk

» UnKnown-9712
KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:58 pm by [PRA] KnowUrDamRoll

» Hello from the Hell Hounds
KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 am by [JyK] ReBels-InSanIty

» Hello from [odc]
KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 pm by [PRA] KnowUrDamRoll

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Anti Adopt a Noob
Photobucket

KnowUrDamRoll Bio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[PRA] KnowUrDamRoll
Admin

KnowUrDamRoll Bio Empty
PostSubject: KnowUrDamRoll Bio   KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Ok I will try and make this short but I like to talk about myself.

I am a 31 year old single father of three. I have full custody of my kids and work for myself currently Full time for going on 2 years.

I own my own media company but have learned everything on my own. I went to a small school in Missouri which I am originally from but live in BF Louisiana.

I was introduce to the clan business by INFAR3D which I have always remained loyal to him as a friend.

I then got tired of CRITIKIL running R3D's clan and went to JyK. I wanted to particpate in tourns and told KingJunk I would wait. Pending on which way the wind is blowing CRITIKIL and I are cool on a friend level but leave the clan talk out.

The fact is I didn't and started my own clan where I met some pretty cool guys who are no longer with me after 6 months.

Then my guys merged with a reluctant but welcomed JyK then JyK slowly died after the screwing of a UF championship.

Junk and i had our battles in words after the departure of me and my guys forming The ]-[ORSEMEN.

Several members joined the ]-[ORSEMEN from JyK and became good friends and trustworthy friends of mine that I could alwyas count on.

We later decided to try and kick off JyK with our friend KingJunk again on Socom and the rest is history.

I am a very vocal person but also a respectful vocal person. I have been in UF and BDSL tournaments but make no bones about it. The UF wasn't for me. As much as they say they respect ,they don't and being in the UF involves kissing ass which is something I won't do since I paid $59.99 to play a game to.

I enjoy cutting up and having fun. However I never disrespect and talk shit in the lobbies or anything. Ok maybe if something is said to one of my guys.

Other than that I am pretty laid back. However I like to win and have been known to request our own guys to vote one of us out of a room from time to time.

Don't take offense to it. You could do it to me if I was fucking up.

Thanks for all the friends I have made that never deleted my PSN and for those JyK,and ]-[ guys that always stood beside me and my battles with the UF.

We will get back to #1 which is where we belonged in the first place. It just may take us awhile.

Sincerely,
KnowUrDamRoll

Last edited by [PRA] KnowUrDamRoll on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.professionalrogueassassins.com
cott20

KnowUrDamRoll Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: KnowUrDamRoll Bio   KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:17 pm

[PRA] KnowUrDamRoll wrote:
Ok I will try and make this short but I like to talk about myself.

I literally just laughed at that. Much respect for raising 3 kids on your own. That is awesome. Kids are amazing that is for sure.

Thanks for inviting us all to this, I am really excited!
Back to top Go down
[PRA] KnowUrDamRoll
Admin

KnowUrDamRoll Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: KnowUrDamRoll Bio   KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Yeah I was kidding! I meant to put that part. LOL!
Back to top Go down
seaquan

seaquan

KnowUrDamRoll Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: KnowUrDamRoll Bio   KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:44 pm

I just went to write something short and sweet ...well ok a paragraph but way less then yours and recieved your message should be between 10 and 255 charecters .. I see how you treat us folks with out kids LMAO.. Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
cott20

KnowUrDamRoll Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: KnowUrDamRoll Bio   KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:12 pm

I know you did! It was hilarious. Smile
Back to top Go down
[JyK] ReBels-InSanIty

KnowUrDamRoll Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: KnowUrDamRoll Bio   KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:22 pm

cott20 wrote:

I know you did! It was hilarious. Smile
if you havent noticed yet he likes to make all of his posts long and if it is a specific topic about something he needs to say you will end up reading a book. so your best bet is doing what i do, skim through and look for whats important or just look at it and not read it just ask him in game.
Back to top Go down
cott20

KnowUrDamRoll Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: KnowUrDamRoll Bio   KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:23 pm

[PRA] ReBels-InSanIty wrote:

if you havent noticed yet he likes to make all of his posts long and if it is a specific topic about something he needs to say you will end up reading a book. so your best bet is doing what i do, skim through and look for whats important or just look at it and not read it just ask him in game.

Hehe, good advice. I think I will start to just pick random words out of his posts then and piece them together. So from his bio this is what I get...

31 year loyal wind merged $59.99 to offense Sincerely.

That sums it up right? Smile
Back to top Go down
[PRA] KnowUrDamRoll
Admin

KnowUrDamRoll Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: KnowUrDamRoll Bio   KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 pm

31 year old

disagrees with UF

participated in tournaments

1st clan was with INFAR3D

Have good friends.

Now let win!!!!!

Sincerely,
KnowUrDamRoll
Back to top Go down
jacketGT

jacketGT

KnowUrDamRoll Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: KnowUrDamRoll Bio   KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 am

Damn Roll. You should of warned me I would need a tissue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KnowUrDamRoll Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: KnowUrDamRoll Bio   KnowUrDamRoll Bio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KnowUrDamRoll Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Welcome Yourselves-
Jump to: