Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Vote for SOCOM 2 HD
Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 pm by [PRA] AsianReddneck

» New PRA!!
Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm by BankerBill

» New Medal of Honor trailer
Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 am by jacketGT

» SOCOM 4 gameplay
Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 am by jacketGT

» PRA CODE TO RECRUITING
Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm by deeloc

» Introduction
Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 am by KingJunk

» UnKnown-9712
Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:58 pm by [PRA] KnowUrDamRoll

» Hello from the Hell Hounds
Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 am by [JyK] ReBels-InSanIty

» Hello from [odc]
Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 pm by [PRA] KnowUrDamRoll

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Anti Adopt a Noob
Photobucket

Looking to Dominate the Shadow War

Go down 
+2
[PRA]HairyNiples
SOTG_Marauder_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SOTG_Marauder_

Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Empty
PostSubject: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:21 pm

I finally made it to the forums.
We need to group up and start winning these Shadow Wars. I represent SOTG and were a long running clan from Socom days. We disbanded a few years back but are putting her back together for MAG. We run as Valor and usually play late.

My PSN is SOTG_Marauder_
Website is www.SOTGHQ.com Come and visit.
Back to top Go down
[PRA]HairyNiples

[PRA]HairyNiples

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Good to see ya Marauder!! Let me be the first to welcome you to the PRA website. I registered and posted on your site already. Lets get this ball rollin!! Time to kick SVER's ass in!
Back to top Go down
[PRA] KnowUrDamRoll
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Yeah Bro Welcome to the site. We are glad to have someone who is interested in winning as much as we are and tired of playing alongside random noobs. I will add you when I get home.

Maybe we can get in the text chat and take up a Domination room!
Back to top Go down
http://www.professionalrogueassassins.com
SOTG_Marauder_

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:27 pm

So do you have to play under the same clan group to get all of your guys in the same game?
Back to top Go down
SOTG_Marauder_

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:29 pm

I heard that you can group more then 8 you can hear everyone and when you enter the game your all in the same game.
Back to top Go down
[PRA] KnowUrDamRoll
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:22 pm

I dunno bout all that. Being able to hear both squads, I have never seen it. But at least the OIC can and the leaders.

The main thing is we know we can trust that you will stick to the objective and neither of us has any problems following orders and completing the objectives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.professionalrogueassassins.com
jacketGT

jacketGT

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:56 am

Let's try to set up a meeting so we can all get on the same page.
Back to top Go down
[PRA]HairyNiples

[PRA]HairyNiples

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:21 pm

it is possible. we have had 2 squads of 7 or 8 in the same platoon many times. Its all timing, which a text chat on PSN solves. I will add you when I get on and maybe we can set up something soon Marauder.
Back to top Go down
[H-H] Swine__

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:13 am

[PRA] KnowUrDamRoll wrote:
I dunno bout all that. Being able to hear both squads, I have never seen it. But at least the OIC can and the leaders.

The main thing is we know we can trust that you will stick to the objective and neither of us has any problems following orders and completing the objectives.

This actually works. Atleast in the Beta it did. We havent tried it yet with the release. It was a PITA but cool. It fills a squad and throws the extra in the next squad.
Back to top Go down
STRETCH215

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Nice rally up send me an invite STRETCH_215 im pretty much on all day when we get th#S we can coordinate and if its just a few of us we can squad up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dominate the Shadow War   Looking to Dominate the Shadow War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to Dominate the Shadow War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Welcome Yourselves-
Jump to: